Patent Attorney (Japan Patent Attorneys Association) Takahiro Aoki
- OKAYAMA University, Institute of New Technologies
- Master in Genetic Resource Engineering, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, OKAYAMA University
- JEOL Ltd.
- Technology Transfer Service Corporation
- Passed the Patent Bar Exam
- Registration in the Patent Attorney's register
- Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications Japan, Inc.
- Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Joined ZeLo Law Firm
Developed and acquired a lot of new clients, e.g. large or middle size companies (domestic and overseas) and start-up companies.
Handled cases relating to wide variety of technical fields, e.g. pharmaceuticals, agricultural pesticides, cosmetics, software and ICT, mobile communications, mobile devices, home electronics, semiconductor devices and the like.
Served as an agent or an assistant at numerous invalidation trials, infringement actions and customs procedures. Investigated various litigation strategies in addition to invalidation and infringement theories to maximize client interests.
Had extensive experiences in patent industry, e.g. consultations, litigations, FTO and invalidation searches and prosecutions.
Member of International Information Committee, Kansai Branch of Japan Patent Attornys Assosiation, Member of AIPP
Member of AIPPI(International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property）