Patent Attorney (Japan Patent Attorneys Association) Naoki Kimiya
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Science Engineering, Saga University
- Graduate program at Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Joined Okabe International Patent Office
- Registration in the Patent Attorney's register
- Founded Kimiya Intellectual Property Firm
- Specific Infringement Litigation, Supplemental Registration of Agency Services
- Joined ZeLo
Has been engaged in the prosecution of inventions by domestic and foreign companies, specifically, application procedures, examination procedures, trial proceedings, and expert opinions. Focuses on the early acquisition of rights by utilizing interviews with examiners and judges.
Deals with various technical fields such as business models, software, and ingredients in confectioneries, with a focus on machinery and control fields such as food manufacturing equipment, office equipment, bearing equipment, endoscope equipment, and transfer robots.
Focuses on the appropriate protection of inventions from the development stage of small and medium-sized companies not only in Japan but overseas.
Provides intellectual property information that is useful to researchers and designers at companies, and strives to protect intellectual property that is created through research and development.
Dispatch Expert of The National Center for Industrial Property Information and Training (INPIT)
Advisor of Patent Consultation Room at Japane Patent Attorneys Assosiation, Kanto Branch