Japanese lawyer (Daini Tokyo Bar Association) Yasufumi Sakiji
- The University of Tokyo
- The University of Waseda School of Law
- UC Berkeley LL.M.
- Passed Japan Bar Exam
- Registered with the Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Anderson Mori & Tomotsune
- Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, Singapore Office
- Passed NY Bar Exam
- Joined Aillis, Inc. (Executive Officer, Product Manager)
- Appointed as a Project Assistant Professor at the Keio University Office for Open Inovation
- Joined ZeLo
- Appointed as a Co-Founder, President & COO at iMU, Inc. (Venture Council from Keio University, School of Medicine)
Handled a number of contract negotiations and litigation (infringement and invalidity actions) relating to intellectual property rights. Also handled M&A of technology-related companies, where intellectual property rights are key.
Led startup fundraising and alliance negotiations with major companies as an in-house lawyer. Experienced in pharmaceutical affairs for AI healthcare startups.
Handled many projects in Southeast Asia, including Singapore utilizing the experience of working in Singapore.
Co-Founder, President & COO at iMU, Inc.
Project Assistant Professor at the Keio University Office for Open Inovation